Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Very 1st!

This is my first blog.

I am mostly writing this for myself so I can collect my thoughts and get them out of my head, but if anyone cares to read my incessant ramblings, they are certainly most welcome.

If you know anything about me, you know that I'm pretty much an open book. There aren't many things I keep to myself because I'm the kind of person that has to get their thoughts/feelings out in the open; if I don't, my entire world is chaotic. I enjoy the feedback as well as the sympathy, reassurance, encouragement, and advice that follows letting go of your feelings. Even if nothing is resolved afterward, I always feel better, as if a weight has been lifted off of my chest. That's basically why I like the idea of a blog...a special place for me to come to vent about my life. :)

So begins my introspection into....I don't know, life maybe? Or myself?

I'm ready for whatever direction this blog leads me.

READY?.............SET?....................WRITE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment